Notice of Accessibility
Quinta Dorada Hotel & Suites cares about your accessibility
Our goal is to provide hospitality to all people who travel to Saltillo city. Our mission is to make it as easy as possible for all people including those with hearing, vision, or any other disability to learn about our property and book their stay if they so desire.
If you have difficulty learning about or booking our hotel, we invite you to contact us via telephone or email and our hotel staff will gladly assist you.
Phone: +52 (844) 450 5050
Our hotel is committed to making our facilities, amenities and services accessible to all guests. Below is a description of many of the accessible features of the hotel in its public and guest room spaces.
Accessible Public Spaces
- Handrails in all ramps and stairs
- Designated accessible on-site parking space
- Accessible route and entrances to hotel facilities, including pool and breakfast area
- Accessible public areas, including registration, and bathrooms
- Accessible meeting spaces
- Accessible ramp to hotel lobby through side entrance
Accessible Guest Rooms
- Roll-in shower with grab bars and sitting chair
- Bathroom grab bars
- Required clearances under bathroom vanities
- Visual and audible fire alarm
- Visual smoke detection device
- Accessible eye hole for convenient security
- Accessible door knobs/handles
- Televisions with closed captioning
- Accessible identified guest room number
If you need any assistance or have questions about accessibility features, or if you need assistance reserving a room, please call +52 (844) 450 5050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org